- PUBGM World Invitational 2021 viewers will have the opportunity to grab several exciting prizes by watching the stream
- The event will have two sets of prizes for both its East and West iterations
- The prizes will be the same, but the viewer milestones will vary between the two regions
As the World Invitational event for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile is approaching, the viewer rewards got revealed.
An Array of Prizes for Viewers
The long-awaited World Invitational 2021 for the highly successful PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile is just around the corner. The spectacular event will soon have 32 of the best teams in the game clash over the $3,000,000 charity prize pool. Like many big esports events, the PMWI realizes how important it is to make the audience feel engaged and has also prepared something for the viewers as well.
The World Invitational will be played across two regions and will therefore have the prize pool split between the Western and Eastern regions. Likewise, the viewer prizes for each of the two will also be handed down through two separate events.
The prizes will not only depend on viewers’ own watch time but will also grow as more people join the stream – they have been arranged in three milestone tiers depending on the size of the concurrent audience.
In the West, the tiers are as follows:
- Tier 1 – 200,000 concurrent viewers – Players will get supply crate coupon scraps and a time-limited outfit
- Tier 2 – 300,000 concurrent viewers – A unique weapon skin will become available to all for the M416
- Tier 3 – 500,000 concurrent viewers – A permanent fresh player outfit will become available to all
The rewards for the Eastern region are pretty much the same but will be more demanding to the audience count because of the demographic differences between the East and West. The tiers for East are as follows:
- Tier 1 – 1,000,000 concurrent viewers – Players will get supply crate coupon scraps and a time-limited outfit
- Tier 2 – 1,500,000 concurrent viewers – A unique weapon skin will become available to all for the M416
- Tier 3 – 2,000,000 concurrent viewers – A permanent fresh player outfit will become available to all
The Tournament Begins Soon
The PUBG Mobile World Invitational 2021 will begin on July 22 and will last until July 25. It will offer $80,000 in prizes to the 16 teams in each region. Two big portions of $1,500,000 from the total prize pool will, in turn, be donated to charity – one for each region.
Players who are interested in the event, the audience prizes, or both will be able to follow the action on several streaming platforms, including PUBG Mobile Esports’ official Twitch channel, Facebook page, YouTube channel, or NimoTV channel.