- Elden Ring is an exciting new fantasy action RPG that is due to be released in February next year
- Game developers have announced a closed network test that will aim to improve the game
- The new game is being developed in collaboration with George R.R. Martin, the creator of the world-famous fantasy novels that inspired Game of Thrones
FromSoftware’s new fantasy action RPG, Elden Ring, will conduct a closed network test next month. The test aims at improving the quality of the game and will be conducted via 5 separate playable sessions.
Elden Ring to Launch a Closed Network Test
Elden Ring is a new fantasy action RPG developed by FromSoftware. The title is long anticipated and is expected to be released on February 25, 2022. However, fans of the upcoming game will have the chance to play it earlier by participating in a closed network test. Elden Ring will be published by FromSoftware in collaboration with BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment.
“We are looking forward to your cooperation to make ELDEN RING even better.”BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
The closed network test will be conducted between November 12 and November 15, 2021. Players within PS4, PS, Xbox One and Xbox Series X, S will be able to participate within the closed network test. With that in mind, European users will need to first register before November 1 by visiting FromSoftware’s official website.
More Details Regarding the Closed Network Test
The game publishers revealed that the closed network test for Elden Ring is a “pre-verification test for the completion of the commercial version of the game.” The test will be free and it will aim at improving the quality of the game. In total, there will be 5 playable sessions. Here is the schedule according to the game developer:
- Session 1: November 12, 12 pm through 3 pm CET
- Session 2: November 13, 4 am through 7 am CET
- Session 3: November 13, 8 pm through 11 pm CET
- Session 4: November 14, 12 pm through 3 pm CET
- Session 5: November 15, 4 am through 7 am CET
Besides Elden Ring, FromSoftware has developed other masterpieces such as Bloodborne and DarkSouls. However, the new title will undoubtedly bring more to the table, considering that the game developer collaborates with George R.R. Martin. Yes, FromSoftware is developing the game in collaboration with the creator of A Song of Ice and Fire, the epic fantasy novels that inspired the world-famous saga Game of Thrones. Undoubtedly, with R.R. Martin’s involvement, the new game will bring exciting twists and turns as well as a richer story.