- The DPC SEA 2021/2022 Tour 1 Regional Finals is around the corner and four teams will be fighting for the top spot
- The Bo3 game between T1 and Fanatic promises to be exciting as both teams have a good chance of securing the series
- T1 has not been able to defeat Fnatic in the series in the previous round of the competition.
The DPC SEA 2021/2022 Tour 1: Regional Finals is about to commence with four teams fighting in a double-elimination bracket and a Best of 3 format. The teams of Fnatic and T1 withstood the crucible of the former stage and are now both headed for the finals. The teams will seek to claim a win in the opening clash and continue in the Upper Bracket whereas the loser will be relegated to the Lower Bracket.
The game is set to take place at 00:00 on February 11. T1 is posted as the favorite here with a slim 54% chance to win over Fnatic’s 46%. What do the odds suggest and what we can expect from the upcoming game? Let’s find out by taking a look at both teams’ performance so far in the competitive season.
Odds to Win Fnatic vs T1
- Fnatic: 2.03
- T1: 1.70
DPC SEA Time and Date Fnatic vs T1
- Date: Friday, February 11
- Time: TBA
- Format: Online
- Watch: Beyond the Summit (Twitch)
Fnatic Betting Preview (February 11, 2022)
Fnatic has had a good run in Southeast Asia so far. The team finished second in the DPC SEA 2021/22 Tour 1: Division I which ended on January 22. The team managed to come on top of a number of opponents, pulling in 180 DPC Points which set it on a path to The International qualification this year.
Overall, Fnatic managed to secure most of its games with a total standing of 5-2 series and 10-6. The team actually took on T1 in a highly contested Best of 3 series on January 19 and managed to pull ahead with 2:1 wins in the end. Then, Fnatic and T1 had another rematch on January 22, but Fnatic proved to be the better team once again.
Nothing major has happened between now and then to suggest that T1’s odds of 1.70 are actually justified, although the time is definitely not as strong a favorite. Fnatic has been consistently delivering great results, and we believe the team will continue to do so in the upcoming game on February 11.
T1 Betting Preview (February 11, 2022)
T1 didn’t do so badly themselves in the previous leg of the competition. They basically ended up with the same overall score as Fnatic, 5-2, and actually managed to secure an 12 wins and five losses only. That is one loss fewer than Fnatic and two wins more.
T1 took on some fearsome opponents, to name TNC Predator and SMG, and most notably BOOM. In fact, BOOM managed to defeat the SEA division’s reigning champions in a clear 2-0 sweep on January 15, which definitely shows why they may be quite capable of advancing further in this leg.
However, nobody questions T1’s ability to perform under pressure. Rather, it has to do with their struggle against Fnatic in particular. Because of this, we recommend going with these bets: