- EHOME will go up against PSG.LGD on a two-series winning streak
- PSG.LGD have lost a single game in the DPC CN Division 1 so far
- There are good odds to be had on correct score 1-2 (3.81)
EHOME is going to face off with PSG.LGD in the Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 on Tuesday. The time of the game is locked in for 12:00 pm. Both teams will want to win, but PSG.LGD is given 83% probability to bring home another victory against EHOME’s 17%. The odds definitely don’t seem to favor EHOME by much.
So, can we expect EHOME to achieve much this Tuesday? That depends. There seem to be markets that EHOME could cover, but so far as the match-winner of this series goes, PSG.LGD is given as the heavy favorite at 1.11. Let’s take a look.
Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1: EHOME vs PSG.LGD Odds – January 18, 2022
- PSG.LGD to win (1.11)
- EHOME (5.55)
Where to Watch EHOME vs PSG.LGD
- JoinDota: LINK
- Time: 12:00 pm ET / 7:00 am +2 GMT
EHOME Preview (Jan 18, 2022)
EHOME have been doing fairly well in the Dota Pro Circuit so far. Sure, the team has not been able to win every game in the series so far, but they are definitely not doing so badly. They have been able to achieve a fairly great score so far, posting 4-2 in the overall standings, most recently taking on LZBS, and taking the team out.
While EHOME’s play has not been immaculate, they have been giving it their best shot to try and stay on point. Focused on climbing through the DPC, the team has posted several good performances so far.
They did lose against Royal Never Give up last week and couldn’t find a decent pace of play against Aster, but the team bounced back after defeating VG in a contested 2:1 win and most recently LZBS. Overall, we don’t think odds of 5.55 adequately reflect on this team’s ability to deliver, although they pertain solely to the winner of the series, not the other markets.
Rogue Preview (Jan 18, 2022)
As the runner-ups of The International 10, PSG.LGD has not lost any of their keen edge. They have completely dismantled their opponents so far, with Aster being the only team in the Division that managed to take a single game out of them. Out of 11 games until now, PSG.LGD have won 10. That is a tremendous overall score and one that EHOME can hardly look past.
PSG.LGD’s lineup has been running with some EHOME players, too, to name NothingToSay and XinQ, and both players have been doing really well under the PSG.LGD banner. They joined around the same time the clan decided to replace its entire roster on September 16, 2020, and they seem poised to take on the upcoming TI this summer as well.
At odds of 1.11 we really think PSG.LGD will manage to win the series once again, but then there is the fact that EHOME is somewhat more intimately familiar with their opponents’ setup. So, what are your options here? We would argue that you may want to bet on the correct score 1-2 with PSG.LGD clearly taking two games.
- Pick: Correct score 1-2 (3.81)