- Funspark and Relog Media release full event schedule
- It will feature eight top-performing teams from across the world
- Fans are in for a week of high-tier competitive CS:GO
With names like Astralis, Gambit, and Entropiq participating, the event is posed to be a great start to the competitive year.
The Funspark ULTI Finals Return in Late January
Funspark and Relog Media have revealed the full schedule for Funspark ULTI Finals, which will run for an entire week, starting next Tuesday, January 18. The event also features a $250 000 prize pool.
The tournament will be held online and will feature eight teams, all of which are top-tier. Astralis, Fnatic, Entropiq, and Gambit have all received direct invites. Their other rivals, BIG, ECSTATIC, and K23 all qualified based on their Funspark rank. The final spot is taken by Extra Salt who won the finals in April 2021 against BIG.
This is the first finals event for the Champion of Champions Tour, which includes events such as Home Sweet Home, Pinnacle Cup, Elisa, and Malta Vibes.
Further Details about Casting and Schedule
As said before, the event kicks off on January 18 and will continue for a whole week, culminating with the Grand Finals on Sunday, January 23, 2 pm CT. The eight teams will compete in a double-elimination bracket, each match being a best-of-three series. The finals are going to be an exception, as they will be a best-of-five format where the team from the upper bracket starts with a one-map advantage.
Harry “JustHarry” Russell and Hugo Byron will be this year’s casters, while Aleksandar “kassad” Trifunović and Alex “Mauisnake” Ellenberg will be hoasting the analysis segments. The Funspark ULTI Finals event will be the first event of the year, that will show fans what to expect from high-level tournaments, like the (тука може да се сложи тази статия за Blast Premier).
Here is the full schedule for the event:
Tuesday, Jan. 18
- 11am CT: Entropiq vs. ECSTATIC
- 2 pm CT: Astralis vs. K23
Wednesday, Jan. 19
- 11 am CT: Fnatic vs. BIG
- 2 pm CT: Gambit vs. Extra Salt
Thursday, Jan. 20
- 11 am CT: Lower bracket round one first game
- 2 pm CT: Lower bracket round one second game
Friday, Jan 21
- 11 am CT: First upper bracket semifinal
- 2 pm CT: Second upper bracket semifinal
Saturday, Jan. 22
- 11 am CT: Lower bracket round two first game
- 2 pm CT: Lower bracket round two second game
Sunday, Jan. 23
- 11 am CT: Lower bracket round three
- 2 pm CT: Upper bracket final
Sunday, Jan. 23
- 11 am CT: Lower bracket final
- 2 pm CT: Grand finals